C&C Gaming Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An idea for consideration-- Guest DMs?

3 posters

Go down

An idea for consideration-- Guest DMs? Empty An idea for consideration-- Guest DMs?

Post  Sakusammakko Thu 23 Apr 2009, 11:45

Hi guys,

I was thinking about the few Saturdays that I have to be away as well as the times when we are transitioning from one adventure to another and an extra week's prep time would be useful. How would you feel about having a guest DM?

I know that Tegeus has some Labyrinth Lord material created for FGII and that John (Camlin) runs a C&C game for teens. What if one of them stepped in and ran an adventure where everyone (and possible me) had new PCs? You'd (we'd) play for a week in the new adventure then put it away until the next time we had to take a break from the main campaign.

Yes, there would be discontinuity switching between the fill-in adventure and the main campaign. There might also be a long gap between the fill-in adventure sessions, but would it be fun to try something else instead of losing the gaming session?
Sakusammakko
Sakusammakko
Admin

C&C Character Sheet
Name: The Judge
Race:

https://candc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An idea for consideration-- Guest DMs? Empty Not a problem for me...

Post  morienglyndwr Sat 02 May 2009, 03:55

I am all for giving DM's a break and running different games occasionally. Consider me a yes vote to this idea.
morienglyndwr
morienglyndwr

C&C Character Sheet
Name: Alton Tosscobble
Race: Halfling

Back to top Go down

An idea for consideration-- Guest DMs? Empty Re: An idea for consideration-- Guest DMs?

Post  Camlin Wed 06 May 2009, 04:03

I do run a face to face C&C game, and have run a variety of systems in the past (mainly 1e AD&D, Traveller and Shadowrun), but I've not yet run an online game. Depending on how the schedule lines up - I'm due to be traveling to Europe for the first half of June and will have some weekends away over the summer - I'm willing to give it a go.

Camlin

C&C Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Back to top Go down

An idea for consideration-- Guest DMs? Empty Saturday, May 16th?

Post  Sakusammakko Sat 09 May 2009, 09:14

We have a trip to Madrid schedule for the weekend of the 16th, so no regular programming from me.

Tegeus, would you like to introduce the guys to Labyrinth Lord on FGII? Just something fun for the week as a break from the norm. I'll be back on the 23rd to pick things up where we left off with the main campaign.

Just a thought.
Sakusammakko
Sakusammakko
Admin

C&C Character Sheet
Name: The Judge
Race:

https://candc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An idea for consideration-- Guest DMs? Empty Re: An idea for consideration-- Guest DMs?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum