C&C Gaming Groups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8

2 posters

Go down

After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8 Empty After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8

Post  Sakusammakko Sun 05 Apr 2009, 20:37

Hi!

Now that there are 6 of you, do you mind telling the tale of your most recent encounters? One or more could provide text, others images.

I'll provide the inventory list and experience earned.

Here's what Tiervan and the wight looked like:

After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8 Tierva10

After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8 Gnome_10

Thanks!
Sakusammakko
Sakusammakko
Admin

C&C Character Sheet
Name: The Judge
Race:

https://candc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8 Empty Re: After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8

Post  tegeus Mon 06 Apr 2009, 04:52

Hmmm . . . guess I should have been taking more notes. I will give it a thought and see if I can remember what happened.

Lets see... The Delvers searched around in the Gear Room some more, went through the double doors finding little of interest. Back to the wooden wall where no amount of grunting from Tenkar, Kurgan or Cadfan could budge it. Eventually Kurgan dismantled it will a hammer. They were confronted with a Hall of Alcoves full of strange machinery. Passed here they came to a room with more mechanical devices. Heading south they were attacked by and dispatched an Undead Skulk wrapped in bandages. With no new avenues they passed through a few of the tunnels before emerging in a forgotten alchemical workshop. Here Tenkar was attacked by 2 undead gnomes. One struck Tenkar and drained some of his lifeforce. Luckily, Kurgan and Cadfan arrived shortly and attacked. Soon after Fonzig arrived and was shocked to learn that one of the undead gnomes was his grandfather. The very person he had come below to find. Though he thought he saw a flicker of recognition in the old gnomes eyes it quickly passed and the creature attacked. The Delvers managed to dispatch both of the unliving creatures. Exhausted and injured after another day of fighting they decide to return to the surface. Another day with no further clues to the trail of the missing children.

tegeus
tegeus
tegeus

C&C Character Sheet
Name: Cadfan
Race: Human

http://www.losttraveller.com

Back to top Go down

After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8 Empty Thank you!

Post  Sakusammakko Wed 15 Apr 2009, 23:21

Tegeus, nice succinct action report. Just what I was looking for. I will post experience for this session as soon as the group have decided what to sell and what to keep.
Sakusammakko
Sakusammakko
Admin

C&C Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8 Empty Re: After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8

Post  Guest Thu 16 Apr 2009, 04:17

Tegeus, that's a great wrap from last session.

Back to top Go down

After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8 Empty Experienced Earned

Post  Sakusammakko Fri 17 Apr 2009, 19:21

PCs: Kurgan, Tenkar, Camlin, Cadfan, Fonzig, Alton
Treasure: 172xp each
Monsters: 58xp each
Role Playing: 80xp each
Special: 10xp each for avoiding trap
125xp to Kurgan only for effective use of the magical dagger
Sakusammakko
Sakusammakko
Admin

C&C Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Apr 2009, 20:22

Couple screen shots I forgot to post.

After we got done killing that critter we needed magic items to hurt
After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8 CCScreenshot13a

The Fonzig grandpa fight
After Action Report: Cauldron, Session 8 CCScreenshot14a

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down